Keep Your Kids Safe
- Blocking porn
- More topics
- BlackBerry safety tips
- Adult filter on Blackberry App World
- Stranger danger
- Wolf in sheep's clothing
- Festive cheer or festive fear?
- Cyber bullying 1 of 3: A threat to our youth, or kids being kids?
- Cyber bullying 2 of 3: Your child is being bullied. Now what?
- Cyber bullying 3 of 3: When all else fails...
- Parents guide to online and cellphone usage
- Parent/Child contract: putting the ball in your child's court
- Cellphone addiction
- Why the Blackberry is the safest phone
- In the dark...
- Back to school cellphone tips
- Safety Apps
- User poll
- About Us
- Contact Us
How to disable Mxit chat zones
Mxit is a very useful and cheap way for your child to talk to their friends. The danger comes in when your child uses the chat zones. It is in the chat zones that your child may encounter complete strangers and this is not desirable for kids under 18. Fortunately Mxit have created a parental block tool that allows you to block access on your child's phone to Mxit Chat Zones - follow these easy steps below to block Mxit Chat Zones