Keep Your Kids Safe
Here is a collection of articles covering other softer aspects of safety such as cyber bullying, addiction, predators & other general information.
- Cellphone addiction: what is it, how to manage it & useful apps
- Cyber bullying part 1: A threat to our youth, or kids being kids?
- Cyber bullying part 2: Your child is being bullied. Now what?
- Cyber bullying part 3: When all else fails
- Cellphones the new cigarette? Combating Cellphone addiction
- Wolf in sheeps clothing: on-line predators
- You might want to try out the Parent/Child contract: putting the ball in your child's court
- Stranger danger: arm your child against cyber stalkers
- Read the truth about the hidden dangers of cellphone camera's
- Have you heard about Google Play's Designed for Families app program?
- Discover more about BlackBerry parental controls
- Learn how to disable Mxit chat rooms
- Learn more about Mxit safety guidelines
Please share if you find this useful