Keep Your Kids Safe
- Blocking porn
- More topics
- BlackBerry safety tips
- Adult filter on Blackberry App World
- Stranger danger
- Wolf in sheep's clothing
- Festive cheer or festive fear?
- Cyber bullying 1 of 3: A threat to our youth, or kids being kids?
- Cyber bullying 2 of 3: Your child is being bullied. Now what?
- Cyber bullying 3 of 3: When all else fails...
- Parents guide to online and cellphone usage
- Parent/Child contract: putting the ball in your child's court
- Cellphone addiction
- Why the Blackberry is the safest phone
- In the dark...
- Back to school cellphone tips
- Safety Apps
- User poll
- About Us
- Contact Us
Disabling the internet on a cellphone
For children under 12 it is probably advisable to disable their internet. This means that they will only be able to use the phone to make calls and use SMS, which at that age is probably all you want them to do. To disable the internet you need to call your Service Provider or your Network Operator.