Keep Your Kids Safe
- Blocking adult content
- More topics
- BlackBerry safety tips
- Adult filter on Blackberry App World
- Stranger danger
- Wolf in sheep's clothing
- Festive cheer or festive fear?
- Cyber bullying 1 of 3: A threat to our youth, or kids being kids?
- Cyber bullying 2 of 3: Your child is being bullied. Now what?
- Cyber bullying 3 of 3: When all else fails...
- Parents guide to online and cellphone usage
- Parent/Child contract: putting the ball in your child's court
- Cellphone addiction
- Why the Blackberry is the safest phone
- In the dark...
- Back to school cellphone tips
- Safety Apps
- User poll
- About Us
- Contact Us
How to turn your child's cellphone into a panic button
Did you know that you can use your cellphone as a panic button? In an emergency it is possible for your child to send you a distress signal with their location. Think of how amazing that is given the climate of parental anxiety in South Africa. Below are great panic button apps to help your child in the event of an emergency